Guide to top autonomous and connected car demos/displays at CES: from auto to tech suppliers
2017 will have more automotive autonomous and connected cartechnology than ever before. Here is AUTO Connected Car News’ ultimate guide to the automotive connected car technology at CES 2017 all in one place. In fact, the Autonomous Vehicle Marketplace — formally known as Vehicle Intelligence — has grown by 75 percent since its inception at CES 2014. Many of the companies at CES are nominated for AUTO Connected Car News’ Tech CARS Awards, you are welcome to vote for your favorites. There are several themes for CES this year:
- Autonomous self-driving sensors, platforms and devices.
- Mobility solutions.
- New safety features and gesture technology.
- Cheaper LiDAR and fusion systems.
- Infotainment open source platforms.
- V2V, V21 and V2X.
- Major automakers getting into the autonomous and mobility scenes.
- The opening of the 5G pipeline from Qualcomm and AT&T