Why Automakers Should Support Aftermarket Telematics
• Aftermarket Telematics assumed the following
– Most systems would consist of a hardware box that plugs into the J1962 connector and has a cellular transceiver on board to communicate with a data facility
– Most telematics products will require collaboration of companies providing different parts of the total solution.
The elements of collaborations include:
• Overall system developer
• Independent shops, fleets, etc.
• Parts companies or warehouse distributers (with... [Lire la suite]